Thank You, to all of the new customers we’ve seen over the last couple months. 2021 is turning out to be a great year for miners. Due to the recent sales we have run out of Intel 1151 CPUs. Like many things in our space, these are getting hard to find at a reasonable price. But don’t worry, I’ve got plenty on order and expect them to arrive within the next 2 weeks. We’ve also sold out of our original 6 GPU mining setups. But still have some of the ASUS B250 Mining Expert boards available. There are also many new things in the works over hear to help all you out:
- NEW 6-8 GPU mining motherboard Combo. With the 200 series motherboard and CPUs getting very hard to find, we are updating our package. Like before we looking for great value on this. Performance is not a key factor for a dedicated miner. So we’re updating to a 300 series motherboard and CPU. This keeps us at a good price and improves availability for now. But we’re not just updating the combo, we are making it more expandable and adding a few options:
- We will like before have a board with 6 PCIe slots (two 16x slots and 4 1x slots), but well also get a board with M2 slots that can be converted to PCIe Slots. This will allow the board to be upgraded to support 8 GPUs.
- We are going to add an option to upgrade the CPU to an i5. This isn’t needed for mining but if you plan to do other things on this system (today or in the future) it will give you a great performing mid-range desktop platform.
- Miner Case or Rig Frame, what every you call it, we are designing one that we think is better than anything else we’ve seen. This will be a ridged frame, stackable, 6 or 8 GPU options, designed to optimize airflow over GPUs and secure mounting for ATX and/or Server Class PSUs/Breakout boards. I’ll be posting a video soon to YouTube showing the design and build.
- Wires, Wires, Wires… You’ve told us that wiring is hard to find and were answering that with the cables that miners need.
- [In Stock Now] 120V Server PSUs – We know that most of you don’t have easy access to 220V/240V power, but we want you to be able to use our smart breakout board and wiring harness. So we’re stocking up on 120V Dell 1100W PSU to work with our breakout boards.
- [New] Improved Firmware for the smart breakout board is now complete. This release allow grouping PSUs to turn on at the same time. Very useful for high wattage GPUs on boards with lots of slots. Checkout the updated on GitHub
- Last, once we get these updates to the store we will have a “turn-key” miner that has everything you need (except the GPUs) for a great home or small scale mining rig.
Again, that for your support of us. I wish you all the best on your mining adventures. And remember that we are here to help, please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or issues. email@example.com